Saturday, May 30, 2009

Woke up (rather too early - if I am being picky) to glorious sunshine. Fidget and I de-camped to the garden, while M set about getting the bed side guard finished for Fidget's bed.

Just before Lunch Aunty M and Uncle A came by to drop off a birthday present for me. They had bought some super mugs, but also a necklace that I had seen with them in a antique shop in Chepstow - thanks for remembering guys - it's lovely!
They stayed for lunch and gave us a great excuse to break out the BBQ for the first time this year, which we had been so keen to do.

The mid-day sun was getting too bright, so we went inside, where it was much cooler. Aunty M read Fidget her Spot book, then she enjoyed playing with play dough with Uncle A - though I have a strong suspicion Uncle A may have enjoyed it rather alot too (he definitely got into making creatures and even a model of Aunty M!).

No comments: